Monday, May 11, 2015

The Alden Bryan Memorial Award for Landscape

Erik Koeppel, "Mount Washington in Autumn" Winner of The Alden Bryan Memorial Award for Landscape
I was so honored to win the top prize in my first Juried Members Exhibit at the Guild of Boston Artists. The Show is on view May 9th to June 6th at the Guild's gallery at 162 Newbury St. in Boston. If you're in the area please stop in and see the show. I've heard that this is the first time a new member has won the award.

Nice to see one of my paintings in the center spot in the window too!
Thanks for reading! Look out for more summer activities soon.

Want to learn more about my painting technique? Watch my 9 hour DVD:


A 2nd Instructional DVD on my method of painting is coming soon. Here's the first one:

link










INCLUDES


  • Composition Sketch
  • Outdoor Plein Air Study
  • Outdoor Tree at Sunset Study
  • Glazing Demonstration
  • Studio Painting
  • Interview with Fine Art Connoisseur Publisher, B. Eric Rhoads
  • Exhibit of Koeppel paintings
  • 9:37 run time (hours)

No comments:

Post a Comment